Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (JLL) has been retained as the exclusive sales representative for an up-to ±17.43 acre multi-housing development site within Bexley, a top-selling 1,200-acre master-planned community in Land o’ Lakes, Florida, a burgeoning suburb of Tampa. It is anticipated developers will plan for 300 to 320 units to be constructed on the Site; however entitlements allow for up to 600 units to be developed within Bexley.
- ±17.43 acres within upscale, top-selling Bexley master-planned community
- Site to be sold graded per approved drawings
- Vibrant submarket with rapidly expanding economy and strong job growth driven by high-wage job sectors such as finance, health care, medical manufacturing and research
- Among the fastest growing areas in Tampa Bay with the population in the surrounding 1 mile radius projected to grow 4% per year through 2025 (Esri demographics)
- Access to A-rated schools
- Over 3.2 million sf of retail space on the SR-54 Corridor (CoStar)