JLL is proud to present '7-Eleven Bathurst' Cnr Great Western Hwy & Boyd Road, Kelso for sale by way of Online Public Auction.
This purpose built asset is an excellent example of a premium service station investment, situated on a major highway location on the fringe of one of NSW’s largest country towns whilst offering great income growth via 4% fixed rental escalations p.a.
- Leased to 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd - Australia’s third largest private company with 700+ convenience stores & revenue of $3.4 Billion
- 15-year lease with options to 2040
- Net income of $376,462 , Tenant pays all outgoings (ex. land tax)
- Fixed 4% annual rental increases
- Purpose built property with eight fuel bowsers and well-sized convenience store
- Prominent corner position with huge exposure on Great Western Highway 9,000 cars per day**
- Accessible by both eastern and western traffic
- Large 3,050sqm land holding
3D Virtual Inspections Available on request