|Property Reference Number||100032229686|
The building forms warehouse and office accommodation and was originally
constructed in 1996 then later extended in 2002. The extension to the north west
elevation included the addition of 4 dock level loading doors and 1 level access loading
The specification for the building is as follows:
- Twin bays formed with a steel portal frame with profiled metal sheet clad elevations
- 8m height to haunch
- 8 level loading doors
- 4 dock level loading doors
- Two storey air-conditioned offices with reception and passenger lift
- Additional two storey office blocks are provided within the warehouse adjacent to the plant room and in the extended element of the warehouse
- 2 canopies on the south west (140m length) and north east (81m length) elevations
- Sprinkler system
- Heating and high bay lighting throughout
- Excellent opportunity to acquire a modern warehouse facility situated in the heart of the 'Midlands Engine’.
- Strategically located adjacent to Junction 1 of the M54 and 2.2 miles from Junction 11 of the M6.
- Gross Internal Floor Area extending to 143,279 sq ft (13,311 sq m).
- Freehold site extending to 10.85 acres providing a very low site density of 29%.
- Occupied by Mann + Hummel (UK) Limited by virtue of a short term leaseback for a period of 18 months.
- The passing rent will be £788,000 per annum (£5.50 psf).
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £10,800,000 (Ten Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level reflects an attractive net initial yield of 6.76% after assuming purchasers costs of 7.80%.
The price reflects a low capital value of £75.38 psf.