|Total Parking Space||
|Last Updated Date||31 Jul 2020|
The production and office building is essentially divided into a hall and an office head building.
The hall has a ramp on the east side and a sectional gate at ground level on the south side. Here at ground level, the hall is fully sprinkled, has LED lighting and radiator ceiling heating. The area is divided into a central part and two side parts according to the axis grid: The central section has a crane runway over its entire length. One side part is the shipping area with a crane runway and the same ceiling height as in the middle part. On the other side, the ground floor area is covered with a mezzanine.
Above the hall is the 2nd floor, which can be reached from the hall via two freight elevators and two stairwells. Here is the storage area, which is divided into four fire compartments of approximately the same size. One of the four areas has been completely converted into modern loft offices, another about half. Depending on requirements, these areas can be used both as offices and warehouses in the future.
The head office building has three full storeys above ground as well as a basement. It is accessed centrally via a staircase in which there is a passenger elevator. The three floors thus form six sections of approximately equal size. Most of the areas are air-conditioned, some have additional acoustic fixtures and correspond optically and technically to a modern standard.
In the cellar there is a dining room with daylight, as well as employee changing rooms (f/m) with washrooms and the building services (heating, sprinkler system).
On an area of approx. 12,000 m², the existing development plan provides the opportunity to construct a project development on the motorway feeder road with excellent visibility.
- Best location in the industrial estate: High visibility on the motorway feeder road
- Traffic light free drive from the A94 to the object
- Flexible design of a sale and lease back over approx. 1,400 - 2,000 m² office space
- Completion of the 94 motorway in Q4/2019: Significant upgrading of the Mühldorf site
- Building stock and building plot with various possibilities for subsequent use
- High-quality production, storage and office space
- approx. 22,211 m² plot with buildings plus approx. 12,000 m² building plot
- Immediate availability: Rental space available from September