Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), on behalf of the owner, is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase the fee simple interest in Amazon Clay 99 Sort Center, a 805,601 square foot sort center that is 100% leased to Amazon in Houston, Texas with 10.0 years of lease term remaining.
Currently being developed by Duke Realty, the best-in-class asset is expected to deliver in September 2020 with Amazon taking occupancy in October 2020. The facility is a build-to-suit project for Amazon that includes tenant funded improvements in excess of $16.5 million.
· New class A construction
· Houston's most dynamic submarket
· Amazon investment grade tenancy (S&P AA-)
· Mission-critical Amazon location for a sortation center
· Significant tenant investment
· 10 years remaining lease term